Hard Things Made Easy
Test planning, creation, management, execution, reporting and metrics
Codeless, recorderless and optimized for Agile and Continuous Integration
No need to create expensive frameworks or fuss with messy spreadsheets
Drag & Drop interface that's intuitive and easy to use
Provides conversion path from several popular testing solutions
Whether your application objects are simple or complex, standard or custom, textual or image-based, AscentialTest® has you covered, no matter what your testing platform. No worries about application changes. We'll find those objects where ever they go.
Drag & Drop
Record/playback seems like a great idea ... until the target application changes. Then it all breaks loose. Creating tests in our drag and drop editor is a snap. It's faster than recording and the results are for the long haul. No specialized training needed here. If you know how to test your application, AscentialTest is for you.
In AscentialTest, steps, tests, data, objects and plans are all reusable. That translates to less work for you not only when you're building tests but when you're maintaining them, which can be a real pain in the 'you know where'. Less work, less time, less dollars, less agita. That's what it's all about, right?
Testing projects can get messy fast without good test management tools. AscentialTest helps you keep track of all your testing assets and your test results. Locate your tests using unlimited tags, keep track of progress and generate reports from your browser so you're always up to the minute, no matter where you are.
We know our strength is in providing testing solutions and understand that you need other tools to be productive. AscentialTest is easy to integrate with version control, continuous integration, defect tracking and requirements management tools. We've got some cool integration features that will knock your socks off.
AscentialTest is Everywhere
AscentialTest is used all over the globe to test applications that support retail, telecom, healthcare, finance, banking, insurance, manufacturing, engineering, education, point of sale (POS), you name it and across a multitude of platforms:
Watch, Read and Learn
Misconceptions about Automated Testing
Thursday and Friday at 2:00 PM EST
Get an in-depth understanding of how AscentialTest™ allows organizations to save time and reduce costs by enabling domain experts to design and create manual and automated tests that are ready to execute without recording or scripting.
Get a free 'How to Choose What to Automate' checklist when you sign up. Click Here to register
April 26: AscentialTest v8.3 provides bitmap capture and comparison support. Stay tuned for a release announcement soon.
Feb 27: We are excited to announce the release of AscentialTest v8.2 including support for PDF, several test management enhancements, manual testing improvements and support for 64 bit Chrome and Firefox.
Feb 1: As a sponsor of Quest, we provide a 20% discount. Please contact us if you plan to attend.
Nov 4: Zeenyx Software is recognized by CIO Review as one of the 20 most promising software testing solution providers.
Sept 19: AscentialTest v8.1 provides the ability to port tests to different languages to support localization testing. It also provides support for WPF in a PowerBuilder application.
Aug 18: We are super excited to announce the release of v8.0 which includes a streamlined user interface and project refactor.
May 9: AscentialTest v7.10 makes it a snap to integrate tests with test data thru point and click.
March 11: Check out this article in CIO Review written by our CEO Brian Le Suer
February 9: AscentialTest v7.9 makes it easy to define WebTables and WebLists with drag and drop.
February 2: Our CEO, Brian Le Suer, will speak about test automation at the upcoming Quest Conference.
December 9: With the release of v7.8, AscentialTest now recognizes images for navigation and verification.
September 24: AscentialTest 7.7 is now available. It's packed with UI enhancements that make it even easier to create and manage your manual and automated tests.
March 25: Zeenyx CEO Brian Le Suer will be presenting at the PowerBuilder User Conference being held May 6-8 in North Carolina. Hope to see you there.
June 4: Zeenyx is honored to be recognized by Dr. Dobbs as a finalist for this year's Jolt Award in the testing tools category.
March 20: Check out this Computer Weekly guest blog by Zeenyx CEO.
AT 8.2 - March 3:
- Validation of pdf content is now supported to enhance verification.
- Files of any type can be attached to test results, perhaps as evidence of test results or images for enhanced description of errors.
- Manual test cases can be imported from Excel.
- Keywords can be used to tag tests to enhance test management.
- Support for 64 bit versions of Chrome and Firefox.
- New methods have been added to capture .png files directly at runtime.
- New functions have been implemented to provide the elapsed times of Steps and Tests.
- Verify methods and functions now provide an optional parameter that can be set to invoke a snapshot upon error.
AT 8.1 - Sept 19:
- WPF controls embedded in a PowerBuilder application are now supported.
- Path translation has been implemented to support testing application localization.
AT 8.0 - Aug 18 :
- Workspaces have been implemented to streamline the various tasks required to build, maintain and execute manual and automated tests.
- Find References provides a way to locate references to App Objects, Steps, Tests and Functions.
- Rename provides a way to change the name and propagate the name change to all occurrences of App Objects, Steps, Tests, Step Parameters, Test Parameters and Functions.
AT 7.10 - May 9:
- The Jira Project can now be set in Project Settings so that each project can be associated with a different jira project.
- There are now two modes for integrating tests with a test plan, update and insert. When a test is dragged to a Test Plan in Insert mode, the test name or test description (dependent upon user configuration) becomes the text that is displayed in the test plan node.
- A new Navigation icon has been added to the Step and Test Editors to allow navigation directly to data tables, steps and functions.
AT 7.9 - Feb 9:
- A WebTable definition wizard has been added to make it easier to define web tables.
- WebList definition is now supported through drag and drop.
- Image recognition has been added to identify graphical elements that are not real objects.